Startup Pavilion: How Collaborations Between Big Corporations and Startups Take Them Both to the Next Level
Committee: Ryan Lagoy And Janet Nguyen
New to IMS2019, the Boston Steering Committee is hosting the Startup Pavilion — a stand-out Exhibition floor space dedicated specifically for startup company booths. A series of events will also be held during the course of the week that embodies the excitement and passion startups are known for. With the rise of many successful startups, students, professionals, and even large companies have shown interest in the unique contributions these companies have to offer. Since Boston is the hub for innovative, young companies and prominent entrepreneurs, IMS2019 is the perfect opportunity for the Steering Committee to kick off this new component of IMS!
Summary of Events:
Special Booth Package | 4 – 6 June 2019
- Turn-key booth designed specifically for Startups
- Prime location on Exhibition floor at the world’s premier tech conference
Startups 101 Panel Discussion | 4 June 2019 | 15:30-17:00 | MicroApps Theater
- Speak directly with a diverse and experienced selection of panelists on how Startups and Big Companies can facilitate collaborations
The Next Top Startup Competition | 5 June 2019 | 16:00-17:00 | MicroApps Theater
- Pitch to judges and an audience who are active, influential members in VC, M&A, and RF technology.
- Spotlight article in Microwave Journal
- 1 hour of free mentorship at the Cambridge Innovation Center’s Venture Café