What is included with the in-person IMS, RFIC, or ARFTG registrations?
- Registration for in-person IMS or RFIC gives access to the merged IMS and RFIC symposiums, workshops and technical lectures on Monday, and the exhibition. Registration for the in-person ARFTG gives access to the ARFTG. Additionally, the in-person registration provides access to the corresponding virtual symposium two weeks later at the same level for which they registered, provided the attendee picks up their badge. Note: Single Day Registrations will not be given virtual access.
Which virtual event access is provided to in-person attendees?
- Attendees gain access to the same events for which they registered. For example, if the attendee registered for in-person IMS they gain access to virtual IMS, if they registered for in-person ARFTG they gain access to virtual ARFTG. Note: Single Day Registrations will not be given virtual access.
If IMS and RFIC are merged for the in-person event, why are there two different rates, one for IMS and one for RFIC?
- The rate for in-person IMS includes access to the virtual IMS two weeks later. The rate for in-person RFIC includes access to the virtual RFIC two weeks later. Both give access to the merged in-person IMS and RFIC.
If someone is attending the merged IMS and RFIC but wants access to both virtual IMS and virtual RFIC, how should they register?
- This attendee should register for BOTH the in-person IMS and the in-person RFIC.
Are workshops complimentary at the virtual event?
- No, workshops require registration. We will have workshops on Sunday, Monday, and Friday. There are two tiers to workshop registration. The all workshop pass provides access to all workshops whereas the single day workshop pass only provides access to a single-day workshop program (e.g., all workshops on Friday).
Are technical lectures complimentary at the virtual event?
- Yes, all technical lectures are complimentary to IMS, RFIC and Superpass attendees.
I have registered for the in-person event but my plans changed. What should I do?
- You can update your registration to the virtual event directly within the registration system. You will need to pay the difference between the in-person and virtual fees.
I have registered for the virtual event but now want to attend the in-person event. What should I do?
- You will need to contact customer service to have your registration updated to the in-person event. You will receive a refund for the difference in fees. The call center can be reached at 774-247-4038 or via email: IMS@xpressreg.net.
What is the best value for attending the event as a student?
- To see the most of our event, we recommend that you register for IMS, RFIC, the all-virtual workshop pass, and then additional events such as ARFTG and the virtual connected future summit. For example, for the in-person student, you could register for in-person IMS ($50), in-person RFIC ($50), and the all-virtual workshop pass ($145). For virtual-only students, the price for IMS and RFIC are each $60 higher. Note that depending on if the student also would like to attend ARFTG and the connected future summit, the virtual superpass may be a better option.
What if I still have questions or need help making/changing my registration?
- Please contact registration customer service to assist with your registration. The call center can be reached at 774-247-4038 or via email: IMS@xpressreg.net.