Achieve Success at Your First IMS
We want your first IMS experience to be both rewarding and as stress-free as possible. Here is a planning outline to help get you started.
Here is What is Included with Your Booth:
- Company name highlighted in the Program Book.
- A listing on the IMS2024 website.
- Your booth highlighted as a first time exhibitor on the online floorplan
- Exhibit space with 8' high backwall drape and 3' high side rails (in-line booths only).
- An identification sign to include company name and booth number (in-line booths only).
- Access to the Exhibitor Promotional Tool Kit
- Access to discounted IMS conference registrations for your staff
- Free Exhibits-only passes for your customers and prospects
Discounted Furniture Package for First-Time Exhibitiors (Deadline: 20 May 2024)
Freeman the official General Service Contractor for IMS2024, will reach out to your main contact by email about their special First Time Exhibitor package for $790.10. It includes:
- 1 6’ draped table
- 2 Chairs
- 1 Wastebasket
- 1 10’x10’ Carpet
This package is not available for purchase online. It must be booked directly with Freeman through their First Time Exhibitor outreach department. This department will be reaching out to all first-time companies, or you can reach them at Sean.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bookmark the Exhibitor Services page. This is regularly updated.
- Note the important dates and deadlines. These are announced in the monthly Exhibitor newsletter as well as in the Exhibitor Planning Guide.
- Book your Hotel Rooms- onPeak, the official housing bureau of IMS2024, is accepting hotel reservations through 23 May 2024. If you are contacted by another third-party company, be aware that they are not endorsed by IMS. Reserve Your Hotel Room Today
- Stay Up-to-Date on Emails- we will convey important information and deadlines to you by email and through the Exhibitor Newsletter. Please be sure to add imsemails.com, horizonhouse.com and email@example.com to your address book or to your safe-senders list, to ensure deliverability.
- Set up your Exhibitor Directory Listing- Attendees will be able to learn about your company in the online Exhibitor Directory. To receive the greatest benefit, be sure to complete all of the information requested via the Exhibitor Console, from your company description and logo to your products, including photos. You can also upload brochures and provide links to your videos. Your booth space is highlighted green on the floorplan, but if you prefer to see your logo in your booth space, you can upload that in the “Wallpaper” section of your Exhibitor Console.
- Use the Exhibitor Tool Kit- Use the graphics in this toolkit to highlight your participation in IMS2024 on your website as well as social media. This will help generate buzz and increase booth traffic. Learn More
- Consider a Sponsorship- Maximize your exposure with these sponsorship opportunities.
- Register Your Booth Staff- Your main contact can register all booth staff and disburse discounted conference registrations. Each 10X10 booth will be allotted 8 booth staff registrations for essential staff. Additional badges may also be ordered through the console. Exhibitor Registration will be accessed through the Exhibitor Console. Check out these helpful tips for registering!
- Review the Exhibitor Planning Guide- This guide can be found on the IMS Website. It includes all the planning and logistical information and forms you need for a successful exhibit experience at IMS. It is your one stop guide for rules and regulations, shipping, move-in information, ordering carpet and furnishings, etc. for your booth. This guide is also available on the IMS website.
Contact Us- Your IMS team is here to assist you with any logistical questions you may have about the show—including questions about the Exhibitor Console, Sponsorships, Exhibitor Planning Guide, Booth Rules and Regulations, Badge Registration, etc.
General Exhibitor Inquiries
Exhibition Operations Manager